INFORMATION ON THE PURPOSES OF ART. 13-14 OF THE GDPR (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION) 2016/679
Who I am
The address of my website is: https://www.luigireccia.com.
The owner of the data processing is Luigi Reccia - P.Iva 08184961210 - email@example.com
Responsible for the treatment
- Hosting provider: Pixieset Inc.
- External collaborators, appointed by me, in case their collaboration is necessary to provide technical assistance and maintenance to the website, without prejudice to the fact that these subjects will not proceed in turn to the communication to third parties of user data.
What personal data I collect and why
The user's data are collected to allow the owner to provide their services, as well as for the following purposes: to respond to requests for contact through a special contact form, interaction with social networks / external platforms, and statistics.
The User, by filling in with his own Data the contact form (name and surname, email, telephone), consents to their use to respond to requests for information, estimate, or any other nature indicated by the header of the form. The data provided will be stored in my Gmail inbox, only in order to contact you for the request sent.
I digitally keep your data and your consent to the processing of data on a database, hosted on Aruba S.p.A., as long as they are useful to exchange emails until the satisfaction of your request or the signing of a collaboration contract.
The User can always ask for the interruption of the treatment or the cancellation of data by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This site uses third-party cookies, used to provide additional services and features to visitors and to improve the use of the site.
Cookies can derive:
- from Disqus aforementioned
- from sharing buttons on social networks Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and GooglePlus, and in some cases I embed content from YouTube, Instagram, etc; all these platforms save the data in the cloud on servers that can reside outside the EU and use their own cookies to recognize you, if you are browsing after being connected to your accounts.
- from using Google Analytics for usage statistics of my site, in an anonymized form
- My site does not use this cookie for the purposes of profiling the data subject but only for statistical purposes.
Use this tool so that your IP address is anonymized, by resetting the last part of the address itself. The information generated by the Google Analytics cookie on your use of the website (including the first part of your IP address) is then transmitted to Google and stored on its servers in the United States.
We prevent Google from matching the data collected through Analytics with those of its other products.
If you do not want to be "traced", even anonymously, you can download the add-on to disable the sending of navigation data to Google Analytics: it works with the most popular browsers, and is distributed free by Google.
Sharing your data with others
Your data could be made accessible for the following purposes:
- to my collaborators as agents and/or process managers and/or system administrators;
- suppliers for the management and maintenance of the website, which perform outsourcing activities on my own, in their capacity as external data controllers.
For how long I keep your information
I digitally keep your data and your consent to the processing of data on a database, hosted on Pixieset Inc., provided they are useful for the exchange of e-mails until the satisfaction of your request or the signing of a collaboration contract.
It should be noted that the data controllers, initially cited, may own backup copies of this site on servers or other personal support. These backups may include both the source code and the contents of the site, as well as the data provided by the User.
If you have sent me a message through the contact form on the site, you can always ask for the interruption of the processing or the cancellation of data by writing to email@example.com.
What rights do you have on your data?
If you have sent me a message through this site, or you have left comments, you can request to receive a file exported from the site with the personal data we have about you, including the data you provided. You can also request that we delete all personal data concerning you. This does not include data that we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If in the past, you have hired me to take pictures of important events, and you are under contract, given consent to the publication of photos on my website, you can always revoke it for any reason, sending a request to email@example.com and I will arrange the cancellation of the photo album as soon as possible.
How to protect your data
Your data is stored in the host database of Pixieset Inc. which has appropriate security systems for their servers.
The data is collected via an encrypted system, activating an SSL certificate of protection on the server.